Monday 30 January 2012

Tinydog98

Hello Jammers,

     Here is Tinydog98's Information profile.



Username: Tinydog98

Stat: She is a member, and she comes online every single day!

Clan: She is Deputy of Eclipse clan!

History: She is/has suffered a lot, people called her a scammer, and a mean person, well acutally she is a nice Jammer, it's just her temper that brings her down.So if you see her, say hi, but if she shouts, it's not her fault, she has a huge temper! but she is a great jammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Facts: She is currently with Scilence56, and she used to be with Articwolf38, Well That's all :P

7 comments:

  1. Yay! ^-^ someone agrees with me! Yea, Tiny's a nice Jammer just some people are really annoying by calling her a scammer and all that shit... -.-"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omigosh 2 q's 1 for tiny that is can our clans be ally's and 1 for owner of blog can u add a link to my blog www.mistclan mews.com

      Delete
  2. Good for you tiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your shit Tiny, me prance and Jason appreciate it. Skittles wouldn't be a bitch if it wasn't for you. She was my friend first and now she hates me and Jason and Prance. Are you happy? By the way i will take this chance to say sorry for the 100th time. I still don't know what i did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She used to be one of my best friends lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have his picture, but herobrinenotchjeb is kinda rare\beta he's my best friend! So if you see him say ''hi!'' or something and please be nice to him, people have been calling him a bully and a scammer for plainly not accepting trades! Anyway,

    Stat:Friendly jammer with nothing bad as far as he is concerned.
    Clan: No current clan, he doesn't like the thought of clans,
    Girl: He is at the moment with yosemitelula (hope I spelled it right Lol) And well that's all I gots ta say

    ReplyDelete
  6. She took my Rare Fox Hat and Rare Black Spike and that locket she is wearing is probobly my locket all in a trust! SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete