Sunday 29 January 2012

Taliya

Hello Jammers,

          Here is Taliya's information profile.





Username: Taliya

Stat: She is a member, comes on everyday, and is a blogger.

History: She has joined Animal Jam in 2010. She is like a very rare jammer, her best friend is a jammer called Moosab

Facts: She has a blog with her friend called Animaljammadness.blogspot.com and she is known for her rares,friends,and friendlyness!!!!

I Hope to be her buddy and Moosab's buddy, My username is wolfzgirl0099( Sorry this file is new, my old one i gave to my best friend!!)

3 comments:

  1. Woh, Taliya so nice man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE THEIR BLOG! AND I JUST SAW HER TODAY! SHE WAS SO KIND! SHE BOUGHT ME A BLACK HEART LOCKET BECAUSE I COULDN'T CHANGE COLORS AND NO ONE ELSE WOULD HELP!

    I HOPE TO MEET HER AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sounds very nice! And I like her blog! :D
    I hope one day they will be VERY famous!

    ReplyDelete