Sunday 29 January 2012

Moosab

Hello Jammers,

           Here is Moosab's information profile.


Username: Moosab

Stat: Is a Member, Has a blog with a friend (Taliya), and comes on daily!!

History: She has been hacked before, her old file was Turtle7870, and then she made moosab, she is a very rare Jammer, a very kind Jammer, and she has many great friends!!!

Facts: She is well known for her tophats, gloves,worns (her rares), her friends,her kindness,friendliness, and also, her best friend is ''Taliya'' they have a blog together www.animaljammadness.blogspot.com

I Hope to be their friends both, Moosab and Taliya!! My username is wolfzgirl0099

( A Big Sorry To Moosab And Taliya, I forgot to add you great bloggers yesterday!!! >.<)



8 comments:

  1. OMG! Moosab has a blog i Know, and she is so nice and rare, i see them (moosab and taliya in jamaa)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Spino11! Well I found this very rude jammer call Riverfur please put him on rude jammers and report him!

      Delete
  2. You know the first jammer on super rude jammers well he is my buddy I never knew he's so rude >:( but
    I LOVE YOU MOOSAB AND YOUR STUFF!!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU THE MOST BEST JAMMER EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am i rude? All i did was argue and do the right thing? How would you like it if you were In a house with some freinds then somedoy just ruined the party! People partying:Me and Dragontigerwolf26790(Kind) and Kerriecat (Nice). Party ruiners:Taliya and Moosab. Thats esacly what happened and Only about - 10 of my freinds Belive me! They just ruined a Clan!!! If you think thats Not true Take some advice from Kerrie cat (She has loads of gems and Will help any jammer Apart from scammers)Shes more nicer belive me.-golden hearted (Golden8916230)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot Moosab for Ruining my Animal jam Life. Now everyone hates me for no reson-Golden8916230

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am one of Moosab's first friends! I remeber her old account.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my surname is moosab lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Golden8916230

    I came across this blog while searching Animal Jam Blogs, you can't blame and write here that Moosab ruined YOUR animal Jam life. If you read the blog and post carefully, you will know that this ISNT moosab's blog.

    I find it very rude to just yell at jammers, I don't know this Moosab since I am not friends with her but I do know that she is yes indeed famous.

    Next time you decide to yell at people about YOUR animal jam life, you should tell them NICELY and also TO THEM or else how would they know?

    - Jammer Wolf

    ReplyDelete